Top Ten Tips for Revision
- Plan ahead! Create a revision schedule
- Eat properly! Don't forget breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Keep hydrated- remember your brain functions best when you drink enough water
- Make summary notes
- Test yourself
- Use diagrams and pictures
- Take regular breaks
- Exercise before and after revision sessions. Even if it's just 5 minutes, get your pulse racing and your blood flowing
- Sleep well - get your 8 hours and make sure it is good quality sleep that is undisturbed
- Relax! Get some down time scheduled in your day. Your brain needs to switch off too!
For more top tips and tricks, check back on the MyKindaCrowd website.
MyKindaCrowd offer young people a unique way to connect with employers.
MyKindaCrowd work with top employers like RBS, McDonalds, Cisco and KPMG. Together they set challenges and offer the winner prizes, like work experience or placements. MyKindaCrowd have won the UK's most prestigious Social Enterprise awards; UnLtd 'Big Venture Challenge' and BiTC Olympic Legacy 'Arc' award.
Find out more at www.mykindacrowd.com